Sign in to follow this  
Guest bobsk8

PMDG T-Shirts

Guest bobsk8

I was thinking last night that it would be really cool if we could order some PMDG T shirts. Since I am totally addicted to the PMDG 737NG , I would love to wear a shirt with a Logo on it that said PMDG Pilot or some such thing. Might be something to think about for the PMDG staff. I bet you would sell a ton of them ( since we all are addicts :)) and it would be great advertising for your product.

Guest bobsk8

Yippee!!!!! :)

Guest Philip Olson

Vin and Bob, That is a great idea!!!!!! I know that I will be among the first to order one of theses T-shirts. Actually you could probably make a little money on a whole line of items...coffee mugs etc. Only a company that has a strong and loyal customer base should ever mess with stuff like this but PMDG has earned it's "beloved" status here in the community and many people would be thrilled to show their support by wearing, drinking from or otherwise using PMDG products. On a side note, I still don't understand why PMDG did not take my advice on the 747 where they would offer free time in a full motion sim for anyone who pre-purchases the 747. :-lol Vin, didn't you think that was good marketing stratagy? :-lolBest Regards,Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Guest rugerdog

Hi guys,I think the T-shirt idea is great but I would really like to have a pair of PMDG 737 picture/logo underwear, preferably jockeys or 'tightie whitie' kind. I was thinking it would be very cool if you could have like a picture of the 737 on the front of them and make it where the flap of the underwear would coincide with the door and airstairs of the 737 picture. You could 'open the door and lower the airstairs' that way if you know what I mean.I wear size 48.Anyways please count me in and I will await your reply regarding the PMDG underwear idea.PMDG THE BEST!PMDG RULES!PMDG UNDERWEAR - NOW IS THE TIME!

I would rather have a nice ballcap with a PMDG logo on it. Is that in the works maybe?

Eric 

Why should PMDG not start a clothes store???? I'm Being sarcastic now!! :( :)

LOL you are all way ahead of me. I thought of this amounst other ideas for a while. Who better than us to be walking billboards ;-) I WANT A 744 ONE! Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest ejv747

The T shirts sounds like an excellent idea to me, count me in on wearing one most certainly!!

If they cost much less than that 744 model, count me in. Maybe we could purchase one bundled with the 744 when it comes out :)I'm thinking a T-Shirt that isn't too out there though, because of course then people would either think (yeah well no need for them to know) that you're a geek or think you're one of the Apple computer lovers - notice how many of them seem to wear these crinkled 'Apple Convention' shirts that say 'Your momma called. She thinks your PC sucks!'? :DGeoffrey Balean YSCBVirgin Blue Virtual - VOZ9211Student Controller (S1)http://www.vozvirtual.org/images/pmdgforumsignature.pngMSN - gbalean@hotmail.comCaution! Not a real ATC, but I do sit around all day in an airconditioned office :-dohP4 2.4gHz | ASUS P4G8X Deluxe | 512 DDR 333 | LG L1710S 17" LCD | GeForce MX440 MS | Soundblaster Audigy | Quantum Fireballp AS30.0 | Win XP Pro | CH Yoke & Rudder

Guest FattyBear

Personally, I'd rather see some news about the 747 than a t-shirt.