Sign in to follow this  
Guest Navajo

ZFW -600

Guest Navajo

Hello people !! Well, when i put my ZWF 102.3 on my -600 the VR was 146 kts is this posible!!!? I think that the VR should be 12x kts. My left and right wing tank was 75 %, the center tank was empty. What u guys sayJose NavarroAhh also when I pressed VNAV a message says that "Unable CRZ alt" also "VNAV disconnect" but if u got to CRZ page in the FMC the OPT was FL 354 and my FL was 260 :-hmmm

Did you try to right-click on the ZFW insted? This will give you the correct input automatically. The UNABLE CRZ ALT message is most likely because your route is not long enough to support a climb to crz altitude. Post your ROUTE here so we can help out.Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest Navajo

thats what I did. Clicking the keys to give me automatic v1 vr v2my route was LEBL to LEMD ----> anton,selva,salas,ramon,tobal,aduxo,cjn,rebat,dadivthnxJose Navarro

Yeah but what was the CRIUSE ALTITUDE set to? Clicking on the takeoff ref page (V REFS) is not the same that you clicked on the perf init page for ZFW is it?Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest Navajo

My Cruize Altitude was 260, but dont worry, I dont receive anymore the messageJose NavarroThanx anyway