Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heather 636

I'm Back

Hello , I used to frequent this board about a year ago , but many things have prevented me from pursuing my hobby over the past year. I bought MSFS2002. I like it a lot , especially the graphics. Just wondering, is there a service pack for this? If so could you reply with the web address for it? Also is there a tweak site? I remember reading about one but I lost the web address. Thanks

Guest Heather 636

G'Day Steve and welcome back. I'll bet this place has grown a lot since you were last here. Quite a joint, eh?Why, heaven's forbid! They even let, um, don't tell anyone, GIRLS in here! Who would have thought!! ;)As far as a service pack, do you mean an upgrade patch? I don't know of one and I'm certain it would certainly be a topic around here if there was.I've heard mention on occasion of a "Tips" site but to be honest, I haven't a clue where it is. All of my peaking and tweaking, or at least 95% of it, has been learned through these forum posts. A great crowd. I'll bet if you just started reading back through the posts, you'd find more stuff that would keep you busy for days.I've been busier than a one-armed paper-hanger and still not near the end of my "To Do" list. These people are real cruel!! Every time I think that I might get done, they upload more goodies for me to play with. They're heartless!! Absolutely no mercy!Welcome back Steve.Cheers!Heather "Bad Weather" ShermanThe propeller is there to keep the pilot cool. Think not? Watch how much you sweat when it stops unexpectedly. ;) http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d18e8077527c2cb.jpg