Sign in to follow this  

Crew announcement

Hi,Is there anyone who have a good crew announcements program that works with FS2002 and WinXPThanksRegardsalex

Guest GabrielR

I use FDC (Check out the forum herein AVSIM) It's not a frebbie, and some people jusat don't like it, but I always use it.

Guest Fortress

Yep - I use this. Great piece of software - ranks alongside FSMeteo, FSMaintenance, and Radar Contact!For more info:www.oncourse-software.co.ukCheers,Paul

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.haworth/Fortress.gifVoted Best Virtual Airline of 2002 and Best CEO of 2002 by participants in the BIG VA Vote organized by FSPILOT.comVANF "Best" New Virtual Airline Awardhttp://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.haworth/saint_georgex1.gif

Hi,Thanks for the fast anwers. I try it out.Regardsalex

I like this program for it and its free!:-kewlCategory: FS2002 Gauges Crew and Cabin Announcement Gauge File Description:This is a gauge set which can be added to any panel on any aircraft. It has switches which trigger audio recordings of actual flight attendant and flight crew audio announcements. Also included are No Smoking and Seat Belt switches. FSSound.dll included. (CW) Filename: anncgau.zip License: Check within download Added: 1st April 2002 Downloads: 2756 Author: Jim Johnson Size: 2744kb

Hi Cesar,Thanks for the answer. I will download the file and see with the other what the best is for me.regardsalex

Hi AlexGet S-Combo freeware avail on this site!!!There is an update for 2002also. This is the best one out there with plenty of options to satisfy everyone!!!Regards WayneCYHZ