Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Precision Simdesigns A320

Does anyone have this a/c? What's your opinion on it? I would like to know before I download a 7.5mb download on dial up.

Absolutely worth the wait. I have several liveries from Precision SimDesigns, all excellent. Flies great too.Go for it !!!Cheers,Bob

Most if not all the 320's available there have a nasty texture problem on the top and bottom of the fuselage. Its not a big deal but it wrecks it for me( I fly in spot view a lot) The textures dont quite fit the model and you will see some weird effects along the spine and on the belly, especially with liveries that have a dark color on top and a light one below. Other than this they are very nice overall, but to me its a big flaw that should have been fixed. I asked on the site and they said it was a problem with the IADG model so they are not going to fix it.Hornit

Guest Coneman

Hey Ed, That PAI repaint looks better than the IADG! How are you saving your files...DXT1?Thanks,Todd

oh, i remember comign across a repaint of this A320 on flightsim.com and i was planning on repainting it in other liveries but then i forgot, i remember this model, i always wondered why no one else ever repainted it. now i know! this is definently the BEST a320 money CANT BUY!!!:-beerchug

DXT3 ........for me a dream come true.To me my PAI busses look like IADG busses with reflective textures!...aaannndd you can manipulate the textures into 319`s and 321`s .....excellent!(shame the fans are not animated)

Our new aircraft models have animated fans.Including the A32x series.

Excellent!!!!are they avaliable now?ps. here is a new model....PAI BWIA A-340 isn`t she pretty , although I`m going to miss the L-1011.:(

Yes, they're part of the base installer package.If you've already installed the aircraft manually I recommend you install the base aircraft package to a seperate folder and swap out the .mdl files.

I downloaded the Northwest version, Does IADG have a site with more liveries? I like that America West one, but it's not on the Precision Sim Designs site. Need something to tide me over until the Project Airbus A320 comes out. ;)