Sign in to follow this  
Guest Timbo

Lockheed c-5 please Mike Stone

My vote goes for a DC-10 or a 727. We really need some GMAX models of those planes!!! They would be great for AI as well!

I second the dash-8, the default one doesnt cut it.

Sud-Est Caravelle (!!!)That is a beautifull aircraft to fly on and a real classic jet727 is also classic and dash 8 is a real nice plane for painting if it was a mike stone dash !Just a thought :)Alpha :)xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Pardue802

If there were a gauge programmer up for grabs, I'd say for remodeling your Cirrus SR-20! That's an awesome little plane and I'd love to see it fully FS2002, complete with custom gauges and such. No such hope at this point, I'm afraid :-( We need more [freeware] quality prop airplanes!Ken

Have you ever tried helicopters Mike ???????The Sea king or sicorsky passenger helicopters maby ? hmmmmmmm ?Or a cross chanel Ferry hovercaft :) (it is a sorta aircraft !)

Guest HeavyFan

There is alot of Small GA plane's out there! We need a GOOD G-MAX made DC-10!!!!!!!!! hehe MIKE-:) DC-10......DC-10.....DC-10!!!

What about an MD-11, or an A310, no one has made any remotley good models of those...the default dash 8 doesnt cut it, but its at least close. i have yet to find an A310!

I second that! The Trislanders available to date are old versions that don't cut it today, and there are only one or two anyway. The aircraft is fascinating, and lends itself well to FS2002.Go for it! We've all got plenty of Boeings, MDs and Airbuses out there. Let's have something unique!Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitakv3.jpg

Thanks JData,......took those ages ago. I would like to do a Biman Bangladeshi DC-10 paint......so..er...how about it Mike!please...

Hello Mike,An important question, how fast can you be cloned ? To fulfill all these request, you need at least five Mikes more, but remember, a copy of a copy is not as good as the original (what movie was that again ?) :-lol :-lol :-lolhm (a DC3 AND Mig21 lover)

A F-15C ;)There are so many of these Heavies out there already. Bonzonie's F-15C is the only thing close and it's only for 2000. Just doesn't cut it.Help out the non-civ junkies :D