Sign in to follow this  
Guest Timbo

Lockheed c-5 please Mike Stone

I thought I was the only one who really wanted a good P-210...P210! P210! P210! I'm sure Richard Collins would like it ;-)Mike Baker

Okay, I know this is a long list, but this is what i'd love to see in any the order I'd prefer to see them. If you should choose to make one, thank you kindly!1) Piper Seneca V2) Piper Seminole3) Mooney M20K (though any would be nice)4) Piper Aztec5) Bonanza F336) Cessna 172F7) Cessna 152E8) Cessna 2109) Cessna Citation X10) Piper Tomahawk11) King Air B200 or C90 (either)I know its a long list, but if you do choose any I would greatly appreciate it :DScott

Guest eko

There are plenty of really nice DC-10's and MD-11's... albeit, none GMAX. I would have to say, though, that after reading all the suggestions, the two I would vote for are the Pilatus PC-12 and the Boeing 727. There is a pretty good model of a 727 from FS2000, but nowhere near as close as how nice your L-1011 is. The 727 would be a natural match for you L-1011 series, keeping with the three engine theme. That would keep the "heavy" crowd happy. Plus, the 727 is just such a classic bird. It deserves GMAX treatment.The Pilatus PC-12 is a really nice, original GA plane. For a single, it has the power of a twin... in essence, it can be a Rolls-Royce of GA, or if painted correctly, a wonderful utility/transport plane. Plus, there is a superb panel and flight dynamics (Steve Small) for it already. This panel is paired up with an old FS98 model, although it was and FS2000 release! OH the crying shame!So, I think Pilatus PC-12 and Boeing 727 would be good choices.Thank you VERY much for the Stratocruiser. I am sooo happy to hear you dig classics. Somebody is already almost done with a GMAX super connie, IIRC, so it will be great to have that as well to pair with your fantastic new Strato.

Guest HeavyFan

I agree that there are good DC-10's out there! Like FFG Ones! But we need a good DC-10 or 727 in G-max which we could also use as AI!! I think there are more Heavy Jet flyers out there than VFR ones! I guess I do not like to fly the small GA Planes! But there are tons of GA Planes that came out recently! We need these Old Irons more than the GA Planes! 727 or DC-10's- all the WAY!!!!!! MIKE-:)

Changed my mind again! and I agree with eko .PAI will be making DC-10`s etc for ai and FFG`s DC-10`s are fantastic for flying. So my vote would be for GA. The Pilatus or a Grumman ...something like that

Guest Timbo

If you'd like to do another classic, how about the Martin M-130 Clipper? :)[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:timsfsstudio.home.attbi.com]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated June 29th!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

I guess I do not like to fly >the small GA Planes! But there are tons of GA Planes that >came out recently! We need these Old Irons more than the GA >Planes!Oh come now, theres a much bigger lack of good GA aircraft than good Irons. Personally I think we need a good Seneca because theres only 2 to date (old FS98 one, and the lousy FS98-FS2000-FS2002 import from PSS). Until FSD comes up with theirs, the Seneca remains one of the lesser modelled aircraft. Just gotta fight for my choices! But no matter what you make, Mike, I know its going to be good.Scott

Guest Dominik Mann

@ eko:Yeah...why didn't I think of flying boats??? Just think about it...maybe a Martin Mars, Saro SR.45 Princess, or the Spruce Goose...in GMax, with the same fidelity as the famous Falcon 50...that would kick some major a** :D ...!http://www.martinmars.com/images/pic1x.gifhttp://www.martinmars.com/images/Pic1a.GIFhttp://home.t-online.de/home/airbornegrafi...ft/Princess.jpghttp://homepages.tesco.net/~paul.crossley/goose/goose5.jpgI have a dream of doing a round-the-world flight in one of these...ahhhh... :-cool

Now thats an idea I could definitely go for. The Spruce Goose is an incredible plane, I would love to see that.Scott

Guest Timbo

A Spruce Goose would be awesome!! :-eek[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:timsfsstudio.home.attbi.com]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated June 29th!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE