Sign in to follow this  
Guest Timbo

Lockheed c-5 please Mike Stone

Mike hello pourait you to make please a lockheed C 5 galaxy.

Guest HeavyFan

How about a DC-10 for AI traffic like the L-1011's! That would be Awesome!! MIKE!

Wow! Two tall orders, so to speak. Noted.Mike Stone

May I add 2 smaller wishes?Of Your choice from...1) Pilatus PC-12 or2) Socata TBM-700and 3) Swearingen SJ-30-2 (my favourite) or4) Raytheon Premier 1Would be great if You could do some of them...Regards,ToMey

Guest mikehaska

How about that strange bird- the Britten-Normander Trislander! Just like a baby DC-10 with that engine in the tail :-lol

I'll second the vote for the PC-12 :-) As for the TBM I have one I made for a payware compilation with Chuck Dome and Ray pennington about a year and a half ago but at the moment I can't release the TBM as freeware... But I'm working on that when I can I will release it.Brian

Mike,The one aircraft that's never been done (at least not very well) is a Cessna P-210!!!! I thought we were going to get one back in FS2000 but the project got canceled and I have been heartbroken ever since. I also saw an unfinished Cessna 340 project at Simviation, but no one would complete it. Either project would be breaking new ground and I'm sure you're the guy to take on the challenge. We really need new light aircraft to fly!And no, I have no shame in kissing up to you if you start on these planes!:-wave

hello Mike your project its pourais being C 5 galaxy

Hello Mike,Stratocruiser! I greatly look forward to seeing this bird retake the airways. I'm sure you did an outstanding job! :)Mike, I know you an inundated with requests. Perhaps to simplify your next choice, may I suggest what appears to be the most sought after gmax "holy grail"....the good 'ol 727? What do you think?Michael "Serb" SuzicSerb's Flightlinehttp://serbs.free.fr

Guest Boone

I second the 727!Boone

Guest Boone

I changed my mind - A G-Max Super Constellation!!!! PLEEEEEZZZZZZ

hello Mike your project its pourais being C 5 galaxy.:-beerchug

Guest Dominik Mann

My vote would be for something, well, different :-) .Such as:* Lockheed P-3 Orion/L-188 Electra* Sud-Est Caravelle (!!!)* Aero Spacelines Super Guppy* Antonov An-22* Douglas C-133 CargomasterFor GA stuff, maybe one of these?* Rockwell Jetprop Commander* Fairchild Merlin/Metro* Rockwell SabrelinerJust a few suggestions :-) ...

Guest Shane Strong CYHZ

mike since your taking requests and you do a great job how about the dash-8thanksshane