Sign in to follow this  

Who would pre-order the MAAM-SIM Gmax R4D and B-25?

Guest Wichita

There was the story months back about PayPal getting hacked into and getting Checking account numbers.I've had good luck with them when buying on E-Bay,simple and easy,but...they keep insisting you send them your checking account numbers which I refuse to do. They have my CC numbers and all has worked well but I'm about at the $$ limit of what they'll let you run through without being em..."verified" (giving them checking account numbers) which I think is ridiculous.I'm hoping they drop that when E-Bay gets control of the company. It sure makes transactions on E-Bay easy for everyone concerned...David

We need to keep this at the top of the list. Bump, bump, bump.

I will preorder in a heatbeat. I just received my CD for the RD4 for FS 2002 and words can't describe the quality of this product.Jerry

I would be glad to pre-order the R4D and the B25. I will be watching for details. John

Count me in!!Love the plane!!! Will for sure enjoy these two!!!http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Well it seems I haved missed something... Hmmmm so as far as I understood, the project has been cancelled but then it sais it flies again. I went to their website (nice shots, also of the B-25), and they said it'll be ready in at least several months. Now I come here in the forum and some people say 'I just got my CD'????? Well what is released and what not?Thanks for any clarification!http://flightsimmers.net/airport/etti/signature_pro.jpg

It was cancelled by RCS.. so the rest of the team without Roy Chaffin involved, reformed and are releasing it again with a new gauge designer. It will take some time, a few months at least. This thread is for anyone interested in pre-ordering the said package when released from the new team. (Bill, Jan and now a Fred Banting.Regards.. TrevVisit "The DC-3 Hangar"http://www.douglasdc3.comhttp://www.douglasdc3.com/1/dc3.jpg

I'll do it because Ian put Linda on the page! (Good enough reason, eh?)Don :)

Count me in.As a proud owner of the 8th edition of the R4D and having a promise of a "patch" (I use Windows ME) from Mr. Rambow, I would gladly pay now for a copy of the B-25 later.Mike

Guest Reddog

Count me in!!! back in June at there WW2 weekend I got to fly the B25 for a little bit( the computer one not the real one) and I tell you it is awesome!! And that was a beta I really don't see how they could improve it.USMC Retired

I hate having stuff shipped to me, because thanks to our Postal Service that hardly ever works.However...I've seen the screens of the GMAX Cockpit for the DC-3, and I'd be up for this 25$. Would need to see more about the B-25 though, before I preorder that baby.