Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lizardo

Gateway Forest Products, Ketchikan, Alaska - Get It !

Guest Heather 636

Mr. Erickson, you have REALLY out done yourself!! It's beautiful! I can't begin to imagine how long it took you to make this. It reminds me of many of the plywood plants I used to see during the few years I lived in Oregon. It's great!I'm only sorry that I was one step ahead of you in uploading my 2nd edition of Pacific Northwest Scenery. Didn't get this one in the listing, but it will sure be in the next.A beautiful piece of work Mr. Erickson, thank you. I can hardly wait to see what you pull out of the hat next. Please, don't stop!Sincerely,HeatherThe propeller is there to keep the pilot cool. Think not? Watch how much you sweat when it stops unexpectedly. ;) http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d18e8077527c2cb.jpg

Heather,WOW :-eek!!! That looks fantastic!!! Nice work Dave Erickson!Those pics, plus the Pacific Northwest Scenery Catalog you just uploaded, and my recent rediscovery of smaller planes make me think that I might be popping over to the BFU forums soon :-).Dave.

Thanks a lot Eric for this beautiful add-on near one of our operation base. :-beerchug

Where do you get it?Thank You!Bill

One of the most FANTASTIC sceneries I have seen, especially for detail. Dave has become a master with macro making. It really shows in this one!Don

Guest frankcubillos

:-eek WOW.....Thanks! That is phenomenal!!!!Frank Cubilloswww.FSGateway.comHome of FSVC and ProjectAI

Guest tripod_todd

No no no no I just refuse to believe it! I say that's a photograph of someplace he's keeping as a secret! :-lol Just kidding. Good job!!Mike, aka "Tripod Todd" (8-|

Guest Lizardo

It's so real that you can hear it & smell it. "Outstanding"