Sign in to follow this  

Thermals

Hi all,Before I install, would THERMAKE with Scasm v2.50 work in FS2002?Thanks for your reply,Hennie

Guest Grey_Wolf

Thermake was made for 2k2, I dont use any other scasm files other than what came with the thermake download. Thermake works fine by its self for me...Having fun

Guest SoarPics

Uh... sorry Grey Wolf, but Thermake was not for for 2K2. Perhaps you are thinking of Max Roodvelt's recently introduced thermal maker for 2K2 called Thermiek (which I believe might have been developed from the original Thermake).Thermiek is much easier to use than Thermake was. And Max has packaged everything needed (except maps, of course) in the package. Thermals and ridge lift .bgl files can be generated quickly. Christopher Gordon also has some tutorials at the SOAR website, which I believe is linked here at Avsim. Max's site is here:http://www.fszwever.com/Yep, it is great fun,

Guest Grey_Wolf

You are right, I got the spellings of the versions goofed around in my head...

Hi all,Thanx for the replies. I've just downloaded Thurmiek and will give it a try.Regards,Hennie