Sign in to follow this  
HH

Please Marc !!!!!

Dear Marc !I wrote to you several times but i still didn't get an answer.I mentioned that you were busy with university stuff and i don't wanna get on your nervs.I recognized that your very nice Lufthansa Repaint has some little mistakes which are important for a real Lufthansa fan like me.The Upper Deck window configuration is wrong. Please pay attention to the attached pictures which show the right and left side of the Upper Deck. I would really appreciate if you could correct it when you have a little tine. Thanks a lot.Chrishttp://www.flugzeugbilder.de/show.php?id=405337http://www.flugzeugbilder.de/show.php?id=405336

Guest Marc Harrington

That can be fixed. Not sure how it happened in the first place as I remember paying close attention to the window layout. Must have been a layer glitch.

Hi Marc !Great News !!! You don't now how happy i'am.For me it's like early christmas. Or like the Kaiser Franz said: Ja ist denn heut' schon Weihnachten?.Thanks a lot.Chris

I love the one with "the football nose cone". Someone should make that one :-yellow1

Guest Marc Harrington

I made the fix... will let you know when it's available on the server.

Hi Marc !Great News to hear...Did you already put it on the server?Thanks a lot.P.S.: Last minute Bayern won again.... :)Chris

Wow Mo that looks great! fantastic job

Guest Marc Harrington

Sorry, not yet. The person who makes the installers is very busy with finishing the 744 Service Update right now. Once that is out of the way, new and updated liveries will be made available.

Guest Marc Harrington

Don't forget to fly the 'patched one' first. ;)

exactly! In software development, when the installer is being built, that means its almost ready! SWEET!

Guest andyman

Naaa, PMDG will upload it to the server, but torture us by password protecting it and waiting two weeks to release the file.