Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thrust-Master

Please, help

Guest Thrust-Master

Though I asked for the help a couple days ago, haven't gotten any leads so far. please, forgive me if I had to write to support @precisionmauals.comDuring reinstallation of PMDG 737-600, I've encountered a problem that seems to be another I/O issue.the re-installation has been automatically shut down after an error message.Here is the message I got during the reinstallation.Extracting to "C:Documents and Settingsmichael sheenLocal SettingsTemp"Use Path: no Overlay Files: yesExtracting PMDG_737_THE_NEXT_GENERATION_V1-3.EXEI/O error - unable to read from zip fileError: invalid compressed data to inflateAny inputs appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Exracting? What files do you have exactly? Are they in one zip? What are you using to exact the file? Did you re-download this file (s) just in case it is corrupt? Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/Animation1.gifCaution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest Buck Bolduc

The first thing you have to do is sighn your post with your real name, as per forum rules.Having said that, why would you extract your files to a temp folder?You first need to install FS9 into C:...Program Files/Microsoft Games/Flight simulator 9.Create a folder on your desktop and put/copy your zipped file into it.ThenRight click on the winzipped file and "extract to here", you will then see a icon for the PMDG installation program. Click on it. During the install make sure the FS 2004 option button is selected, browse for the FS9 directory then click next to install it into C:/...Program Files/Microsoft Games/ FS9.If you dont have Winzip go to http://www.winzip.com and download the evaluation version.Good Luck

The first thing you have to do is sighn your post with your real name, as per forum rules. you are the second person to tell him that although his name is clearly there ! ;-)Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/Animation1.gifCaution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest Buck Bolduc

Michael.Please except my apoligy.When I clicked on reply the text above stops at "Thanks in advance"Best

Guest Thrust-Master

RandyThis is the file I've downloaded from PMDG website which contains one read me and an installer. I was just trying to unzip it to reinstall using winzip.Thanks in advance.