Sign in to follow this  

A big sorry to People

I would like to say to all the people for what I was doing requested liverys that because the computer expolded all the things I was doing is now Lost as the poor puter got poorly.so with reload of windows not any of the work i was doing had been put to cd from the last two weeks.So sorry to those i promised paints and to all the emails i have not anwsered in the last few days :)I will try to do catch up (i do not even have my own beechcraft repaints lol ,need to download them )Alpha xxxxxxxx

Guest Lindy

I'm sure all the people you were doing projects for will understand. Computers "blowing up" have happened to us all at one time or another. My own computer (while not having anyone's project residing here) is acting up too.........I just hope it lasts through the weekend.Good luck with resurrecting all your work. -Lindy :-wave

I find the best place to back up to is a CD.

OUCH!!Sorry to hear about the computer problems. I was wondering where you've been the last few days. Missed you on the forum.Best wishes,Brent Hebert/PFG

No apology needed Alpha..... I already have enough of your Beech repaints to keep me happy for sometime to come. Work done out of generosity like yours is worth waiting for, and I'm sure those waiting for your repaints will understand...Regards,-John

Guest Heather 636

I was just beginning to worry about you. hadn't seen you around for a few days.Very sorry to hear about the computer. I've been there and know how devastating it can be. After all that, I'm now a back-up paranoid. Extra hard-drive, Cd's, secondary networked computer, etc.I'm just relieved to learn that it's a computer problem and not a health one.Good luck!HeatherWhen it absolutely, positively, has to be there overnight, I'll get it there the next day; but when you're #2, you try harder. ;)http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d18e8077527c2cb.jpg

Hiya Anniette.Awwww poor thing..I hate it when computers blow up or go wrong..you have to spend ages putting things back on.Im glad though that luckily for you that Avsim had some of your files on here or else you might have had to have begged to us all to send you the zip files back with them on hehehehe, but as you are so nice we would have without even thinking about sent you all those files. Anyway nice to see you have sorted your problems out.Take CareCraig

Thank you ,you guys are what i miss the most when these things happen :)Anyway the fact is strange enough it was my case what blows up and it did it again when i fix the plug and so I had to get a new case then put all the bits in the new one .Now it crashes all the time so i bet it will be ages before i get it good like before,although i am lucky it was not the expensive bits that are broken :)It makes you realise how fragile this world is and your world can soon be made into a few bits of the metal and plastic !I shall never complain about how slow this thing can be again, just if it works is great enough :)Alpha :)