Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Windh

Homepage?!

Dear Anyone (read the forum rules),Problem is on you side, I can access the home page from two different ISP's.

Guest cf_sas

Johan,Any chance your ISP is Bostream (Sweden)?I've had the same problem for a couple of weeks and after numerous phone calls to Bostream they finally found the cause of this problem. For an unknown reason, the company that hosts PMDG:s web site (C I Host) is blocking Bostream IP adresses from reaching their servers. This is probably due to their filters not being updated. The last time I talked to Bostream, they said that they had sent a request to C I Host to update their filters, but this was almost two weeks ago and I still have the problem.I've also contacted C I Host at their default e-mail adress several weeks ago, but I got no response.I have posted about this problem several times in this forum and e-mailed PMDG support, asking them to talk to their web hosting company, but I got no response from them either.So, it seems like there is no solution to this problem - at least not in the near future. I's sad, because I really look forward to buy the 747 when it is released, but I guess I won't be able to do so.

PMDG is looking into this issue. Hopefully they will have a solution soon. :-)

Guest cf_sas

Finally, it seems to work again. Don't know who to give the credit - PMDG, C I Host, Bostream or maybe all of them - but this is great news. After over two months without PMDG's web site my body started to develop an abstinence syndrome (bad dreams about dancing blue blobs taking control of my aircraft etc.), but now everything is back to normal :-)Looking forward to the next release from PDMG...