Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

I'm sorry for asking...but I just need to know. :)

Hello PMDG,First of all, I have a vacation of one week (autumn-vacation, don't know how do you call that in US) after the next four weeks. So it would be nice to fly a Wide-bodied A/C.As I also know, you normaly don't discuss release dates, but what the hack.Well here is the multiple choice question and you have to answer with one of the three options.1. Do you expect to release the B744 [LARGE]before[/size] my vacation?2. Do you expect to release the B744 [LARGE]in[/size] my vacation?3. Do you expect to release the B744 [LARGE]after[/size] my vacation?Just answer with before, in or after.Thank you, ;)

Before, in or after! :-lolRamon, I really liked Robert's answer to you the first time you asked:"Ramon-We'll start beta testing just as soon as we stop alpha testing.Hows that for being specifically vague about the whole process?"In my experiences working with PMDG over the past years, I have seen lots of people ask this question in many different ways. Bottom line is that PMDG is not going to give out anything more specific than the information that has already been provided. :-)

George I give you only 60% on you multiple choice, but I give Andr

Guest rellehenk

If you ask less questions, they'll have more time to develop the 744...