Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

FSUIPC Delphi

Can anyone help me, please? I did some changes in FSUIPC_SDK for Delphi, as the following code and, although I had followed SDK's documentation, the results were not the expected. Can anybody explain me what is wrong?var dwResult : DWORD; LatHi,LatLo,LongHi,LongLo,AltHi,Heading : Integer; rLatHi,rLatLo,rLongHi,rLongLo,rAltHi,rHeading : Real; ResultLatitude,ResultLongitude : Real;begin if FSUIPC_Read($0564, 8, @LatHi, dwResult) and FSUIPC_Read($0560, 8, @LatLo, dwResult) and FSUIPC_Read($056C, 8, @LongHi, dwResult) and FSUIPC_Read($0568, 8, @LongLo, dwResult) then begin rLatHi := (LatHi / (90 * 10001750); rLatLo := ((LatLo / (90 * 10001750) / 4294967296; ResultLatitude:= rLatHi + rLatLo; LabelLat.Caption := FloatToStr(ResultLatitude); rLongHi := LongHi / (360 * 4294967296); rLongLo := LongLo / (360 * 4294967296); ResultLongitude := rLongHi + rLongLo; LabelLong.Caption := FloatToStr(ResultLongitude); end; if FSUIPC_Read($0580, 1, @Heading, dwResult) then begin rHeading := Heading / 65536; LabelHeading.Caption := FloatToStr(rHeading); end;end;Thank you!

I've only programmed via the FSUIPC interface using VB.... I don't know if I can help, but I guess my first question is: What do you mean by the results being "not expected"?My other observations--in VB, I know the FSUIPC interface must be initialized before you can perform reads and writes. I don't see the code for that. Also, I don't recall the integer values being read into 8 bytes--should be 4. Look at your offsets for LatLo and LatHi, and you'll see what I mean.-John

Guest STF-DIR

Hello,sorry that i cant help you with your problem, but i have read that you also are a coder with DELPHI :So i need YOUR help please.I searching for a code example to create a module ( dll ) for the FS2004 with delphi.A very useful help for me was a litle example that creates a menu or submen in fs menu strukture with any title .When the test title clicke open a window inside fs only.That is the problem i am working on ... can you help ??THANKSMatthias

Hmmmm, MatthiasYou are aware that what you are replying to is close to 3 years old?Cheers,

Guest STF-DIR

Hello,yes it is and have you also a Tip or help for me ?ThanksMatthias

Unfortunately no, Matthias,I'm a VB man...Cheers,