Sign in to follow this  
Guest EISN_CONTROL

2 Levels in PMDG 747?

Guest EISN_CONTROL

I am curious as i find that if there is no downstairs it wouldnt be that great That statement is just plain rediculous.I hope there isnt a downstairs modelled for 2 reasons:- It's not needed and adds more to the development time.- Wasted of computer resources when loaded.John http://homepage.eircom.net/~eamonnmca/images/logo_ba.JPGwww.bavirtual.co.uk Senior Captain Simflight.com Staff Reviewer

Guest Boone

You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time!Just give me a panel!:-jumpy Best RegardsBoone,BooneEIDW@hotmail.com"Flying a plane is no different from riding a bicycle. It's just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes."

Guest alexhn

I am curious - will the PMDG 737-400/400n feature a downstairs (lower business, economy, first) in the model? If it will, could it be accessed through the 'ctrl + home/end' (head bob up/down feature)I am curious as i find that if there is no downstairs it wouldnt be that great :(Also, would you please release some screenshots of the exterior model and cabin on the PMDG Site - I am desperate :( + Please make it available for internet d/l as with the 737 as no vendor near me is planning to stock your product.Gl with the model - Alex

Other than getting on or off the plane when is a pilot on the lower level? In my oppinion there are a far greater amount of people that do not use active camera and could care less about that trait so why even add it. But that is just my 2 cents.

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

For those with active camera, there will be options available to visit parts of the lower deck, as well as the upper deck. Specific details are not yet available, but we will fill everyone in as soon as plans solidify.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest spike202uk

Hi i knew this is a bit off topic but can ppppppppppppppllllllllllllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!! update your preview screenshots on the 744 page :)JonnyP.S Even if it is just 1 new pic it would make me very happy :)

I think that having a lower deck should be an option for people if they want it. I often walk around the cabin on the NG737 on long flights, just to see the detail and where everything is. I believe the same will be with the B747. Yeah it WILL slow the computer down, but its an option for some people.

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

as long as its an option to have it or not i dont see why it would hurt to be honest i would kinda like to have it, it would add an extra dimension of "fun" to the simciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Guest ColdBear

"I am curious - will the PMDG 737-400/400n feature a downstairs (lower business, economy, first) in the model? If it will, could it be accessed through the 'ctrl + home/end' (head bob up/down feature)" - I do know the Boeing 737-400 has downstairs, but thats to the cargo deck. if you ment the 747-400 you got the answer above