Sign in to follow this  
United782

Panel not working...

Today i downloaded the new version of FSUIPC v3.41 When I start fs up and get into a PMDG 737-600/700/800/900 the panel is there but none of the guages are on. I checked all the power settings on the overhead panel and they all seem to be ok. The generator switches and ground power switch no longer work and just freeze in their current position. Almost everything on the overhead does not work and just about the only thing that does work is the throttle. I will try and revert back to FSUIPC 3.4 in a little bit to check if the new version is causing the problem. If I'm doing something wrong or there is a fix please let me know. Thanx

I just finished putting FSUIPC v3.4 on and it now works fine. For some reason when i switch over to FSUIPC v3.41 and register it, then it no longer works. Without it registered v3.41 works fine. You may ask why register it? Well I have a crap logitech Extreme 3D Pro that has no calibration tool so the joystick fsuipc calibration page is the only way I can calibrate it so my plane doesn't turn right sharply on take off.

Sorry about the whole name thing. I never use the boards so... I did let the .ini rebuild. I completely removed all files that were part of FSUIPC then put in the v3.411 into the modules directory. It works fine until i register and restart fs. Then all the gauges are black. I think for now i'm just gonna have to stick with v3.4.Regards,Tony

Guest cfso1633

I'm having exactly the same problem....God...I was just gonna enjoy a 737NG flight, but soon I encountered the same thing! I'm looking into it...PS: Do you also find some panel textures are far from what they were?

Guest cfso1633

I removed the fsuipc.reg, and it's now working properly again...I found FSUIPC's version 3.4.1.1 is available now, I thought it's the curer of the problem...but it's still the same. What is Peter doing?

Yep, i got the same texture problems. On the overhead panel especialy when its at night. There are some night and day textures all messed up together and it looks very strange... Nice to know that it isn't just me that has the problem. Something went wrong with the new version.

Guest cfso1633

Anyone else got this problem? One of my friend's got PMDG737NG and FSUIPC 3.4.1 work together perfectly...I don't know why we've got this problem.

Guest bmbvjblue

Yes I am having the exact problem as well. I just installed the registered version of FSUIPC 3.411 and when I start up any version of the 737NG I turn on the battery switches and nothing turns on, no sound, nothing. I am also having problems with the PSS panel for my Airbuses. Something's wrong with 3.411 I think I'll have to go back to 3.4.Anyone else?--Brandon Burkley

Guest richjb

Hi John,I'm having the same problem. I upgraded to a registered version of FSUIPC 3.41 yesterday and noticed strange behavior on the first load of B737NG. In the first place, most of the amber warning lights on the overhead were illuminated. I can't remember everything I did to clear the lights but it involved cycling switches on and off for each system several times.I'm running the cold and dark scenario now and there are many system anomolies popping up, mostly involving amber lights on the overhead that should be on but are not illuminated. I did delete the FSUIPC.INI file. It appears that this is not an isolated incident.Rich BollWichita Kansas

I hope that Pete will either get a hot fix or release another version soon. I love FSUIPC but the digital filtering (which i really need) isn't very accurate with v3.4. I saw the changelog for v3.411 and it does say that the filter has been greatly improved. Since i can't use v3.411 i'll just have to be patient and wait...- Tony

Any solution yet to this weird problem??? I've been messing with it for a while and have gotten myself no where. So I'm sitting back on v3.4 waiting for the next FSUIPC or a solution provided by someone in the community.- Tony

Guest richjb

Tony,I downloaded ver 3.411 which came out 2 days after 3.41 and copied it to the modules directory. I deleted the FSUIPC.cfg file and let it re-produce this file. Things appear to working normally. The overhead panel amber lights are not all illuminated when I load NG737. So far, so goo, but I haven't played with that much today.Rich

"As for FSUIPC, did you delete the FSUIPC.INI file and let it rebuild? You should do this for every FSUIPC up/down grade."Hmmm,Just read a thread over a Pete Dowson's support forum from Pete himself saying NOT to do this.Wonder what the real deal is....Regards,Glenn Harrall