Sign in to follow this  
Guest Giovani Scarpati

HOW CAN I USE THE LADDER WITH THE DOOR

Guest Giovani Scarpati

Hi again folks... first i am very happy because Gutten have help me to use TCAS with IVAP...... now i have other questionHow can i open the door of the aircraft and down the ladder... how can i do it plz help!!

Guest frankathl

Hi Giovani,FORWARD DOOR: Open, press SHFT+EClose, press SHFT+EAIRSTAIRS: You need to set up assignments for this to work.On the FS9 menu bar, select Options,Controls, AssignmentsFind Event, Extend Concorde nose & visor fullyAssign keypress SHFT+CTRL+E (or whatever else is available)Find Event, Retract Concorde nose & visor fullyAssign keypress SHFT+CTRL+R (or whatever else is available)Now pressing these keys will extend and retract the airstairs.(Note: If you use Active Camera, you will need to use a different keyboard assignment to the ones I suggested, as these key sequences are used by AC).REAR DOOR AND CARGO DOORS:Get Thomas Scholz' pmdg_cargo_door.zip from the AVSIM library and install. This will put a switch on your overhead panel which operates the rear and cargo doors. Works flawlessly every time!Open and shut case! :-)BR,FrankPS The above instructions will only work if you sign your posts in this forum! :-)