Sign in to follow this  
Guest thunder

fs2004 patch issue

Guest thunder

i'got the pmdg softwares and i've installed the new patch from microsoft fs2004, right now the fs2004 doesn't run... anyone knows why? thankyou

Guest iain williams

Hi;I installed the FS9 update without a problem and the PMDG 737 and 1900 with various liveries operate just fine.Perhaps you can provide a little more detail. How exactly does FS9 not work?Regards to you

Guest DavidMartin

Are you running active camera by any chance?I didn't patch my version of AC (even though I thought I had). Every time I activated it in FS9 after installing the 9.1 patch the screen would go black and freeze after a few seconds.If you are using AC, try disabling it, and if FS9 works ok, then this will be the reason.Dave

Guest Buck Bolduc

>i'got the pmdg softwares and i've installed the new patch>from microsoft fs2004, right now the fs2004 doesn't run...>anyone knows why? thankyouLike the man said disable Active Camera, also delete FS9.cfg.Let FS9 generate a new one while loading Megs Field, default flight.Regards

Guest iain williams

Hi:Read the FS9 update instructions very carefully.If you have the FS9 exe file altered to allow for a no CD start, then FS9 will not work with the update. You must replace the original FS9 exe file BEFORE you run the update for it to work correctly.The instructions prvide information on how to replace the FS9 exe file if you have lost it.....Iain