Sign in to follow this  
SAS263

FS2Crew is released!

Head down a couple of forums for more info.For those that aren

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest GrapeNo1

I just installed FS2Crew, Made a short flight from KPHL(Philadelphia PA.) to KORF(Norfolk VA.) Ive been flying FS from way back in the green and black screen days and FS2Crew is at the top of my list when it comes to FS addons. They did a great job building this program. and along with the PMDG aircraft you cant get any better I dont think.Thats my 2centsAllen Stallbaumer:-walksmile

Guest jeffg

I was on the beta team for this add-on and let me say this will make all the difference in your flying.This is a fantastic piece of software,you will have to change some habits as just getting in and taking off.This program starts cold and dark and you go through the whole checklist and your copilot does what a copilot should do and does it well I might say.My hats off to Bryan York for making a great add-on for the 800900 which will make flyiing so much more fun than it already is. JeffG

Hello!Sounds great! I was just wondering if it affects the performance of the simulator in any way? Any experiences?

Guest jeffg

I had no problems with performance with my system,but I am sure that it would depend on its person's computer.I am running a P4 3.2 with a gig of DDR ramm and ATI 9800 with 128 ramm on the card. JeffG

FS2Crew is not a graphic intensive program. It's an audio intensive program.Basically you shouldn't notice any difference with frame rates when running FS2Crew. I certainly don't, and I'm running an old PIII 700!Cheers,Bryan

Hello Michael,Sorry, but that's not possible at the moment.Given the way FS2Crew works though with its toggable 'Pages' that you can hide when you don't need them, having the 2nd monitor wouldn't be of all that great a value.P.S. Everyone, the FS2Crew support Forum is located just a few down in the Avsim Commercial Support Forum. That's the best place for tech questions!Cheers,Bryan