Sign in to follow this  
MarkLawrence

Saving during flight...

I have a question for the developers...and this is coming off the heels of the release of the PSS Concorde and their ability to save the settings of everything during flight. Is there a possibility of this ever being achieved with the 737NG? I don't get a chance to fly for more than an hour over lunch times most days, but would love to fly some longer legs, delivery flights, etc and of course saving the flight is one thing, but the FMC is a totally different option. Any comments from the developers?

Nameless-(please adhere to the forum guidelines pinned above... we require users to sign their names to all posts....)There is no plan currently to add such functionality to the NG airplanes- is it would require a pretty significant update to do it.The good news is that the 747-400 has this functionality already installed. ;-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest mangold

Guten Tag Herr Lawrence.After having read your interesting question I instinctively looked for the author and found something solid - not an usual, unpersonal fancy name. As we can see from Roberts reply (whom I appreciate much because of his competence) we share the mishap to love the Boeing 737 NGs sans [Fr.] their ability to save the settings of everything during flight.Bedauere, wenn ich mich in Englisch nicht hinreichend verst

My apologies Robert - I thought I had my name in the signature, but guess I missed itOh well - I guess it will have to be short flights during lunch time and leave real route flying to when I can in the evenings and weekends.