Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

Is there a way to have fmc errors pop up somewhere else??

Joe,No. The FMC errors are popping up in the scratch-pad as they are supposed to do. Anyhting you have written at that time should be preserved though. Just clear the error and you should be good to go again.Hope it helps,

Hi i don't get in the scratch pad i get it at the top of the page where the name is making it hard to read due to the fact i have writing over writing.

Hmmmm...Care to give us a screenshot of that phenomenon?Cheers,

Joe,Something is really screwed up here:I see the message NO ACTIVE ROUTE and POS SHIFT. Both are pretty serious when it comes to let the FMC do the navigational work for you... LOLWhat do you do to get this combination of error messages? Care to share the procedure?Cheers,

Well i don't have a route i just landed and got the error so i can show you where the writing appears over the other, the situation is no route and i clicked LNAV so the error can come up. As far as POS shift its's a page i found with not much writing, so i can make my example clear i believe its page 3 of POS INIT section.

Yeah ok. Seems it doesn't happen in a life-critical situation then? ;-)Cheers,

But why do all my errors appear there they are not readable and when your busy up there the last thing you want to do is squint to figure out what it says.

Hmmm....Now you say ALL your errors appear where they are not readable.If you are taxying into gate this is not a problem.Care to share screenshots from a more important segment of the flight?Cheers,

Ok. Call support@precisionmanuals.com for further help. This is beyond the regular scope. ;-)Cheers,