Sign in to follow this  
oafp

TCAS and more

Dear Sir: I bought the 737NG in Denver during the Conference, but I have three problems:1) I dont have TCAS, and I cant find the setup of TCAS, could you please tell me how does it work, where can I turn on, because I cant turn it on from the Transponder control, so I dont have TCAS even when I have FSUIPC.2) After the plane crash the FS not response and a warning window appearence telling me that FS have a fatal error send information to Microsoft, windows XP.3)If I am flying for an hour the PC reboot automaticaly, I dont know why, I have a P4 3.20E ghz 1g Ram SATA 80 GB, but with the 737 one hour and stop working, and the computer got very slow.Thank youOctavio pi

1) I dont have TCAS, and I cant find the setup of TCAS, could you please tell me how does it work, where can I turn on, because I cant turn it on from the Transponder control, so I dont have TCAS even when I have FSUIPC. Only availible on the 800-900 versions.2) After the plane crash the FS not response and a warning window appearence telling me that FS have a fatal error send information to Microsoft, windows XP. Could be your computer running out of resources i.e.- out of memory, try increasing your virtual memory and close some running processes when running flight simulator. Best to disable crash detection.3)If I am flying for an hour the PC reboot automaticaly, I dont know why, I have a P4 3.20E ghz 1g Ram SATA 80 GB, but with the 737 one hour and stop working, and the computer got very slow. Could be many things but all related to your particular system. Are you overclocking your video card? CPU? Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

Guest condor

Gentlemen, I have the same problem. TCAS, doesn't work....any news?

Ms/Mr Any News,Please take a minute to read the Forum Guidelines where it states you have to sign each post with your name.Regarding TCAS. Are you using the -800/900 upgrade? If not, you will not have a working TCAS. If you do, make sure you turn the transponder to ALT and push the button TFC on the EFIS control panel. Also consider using the internal FS2004 option in the PMDG Settings for TCAS. This option will work both for AI and MP use.It would be great if you could provide some more details about your TCAS problem. Hope it helps,

Guest Hawkeyeted

As Randy said, you only get the TCAS when you purchase the -800/-900 upgrade. Once the upgrade is installed, you'll get TCAS on all four models (-600 through -900).