Sign in to follow this  
Guest bob18k

ch throttle

Guest bob18k

any body get the CH Throttles yetRobert

Guest UlfB

Hi Robert!I did a search on the general discussion forum with 'ch throttle' and got 1508 results. So I'll guess somebody must have the ch throttle. If you mean the throttle quadrant another search gave 172 results :-) I've got the throttle quadrant and it's very good. Took some time to get it set up and calibrated (CH Control Manager, FS9 and in FSUIPC). But now it works allright. There are some threads on how to set it up but this topic set me off in the right direction:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...topic_id=223599Look for Bob Church's post.Ulf BAlmost forgot: And the throttle quadrant works as a charm in the PMDG 737NG as well.

Ulf, Thanks for links etc and Bob Church's stuff is great.I am thinking of purchasing the quadrant but have two questions that you folks maybe able to answer:-1. I have CH analogue pedals and joystick. Can I use the USB quadrant with these. Am aware that you cannot mix analogue and USB joystick and pedal devices.2. Can the quadrant be used for 4 engined (jet) models? Of course thinking of the 744 PMDG here.Any help would be appreciated.RegardsJock McIntyre (YMML)

Jock McIntyre

Guest UlfB

Hi Jock,>1. I have CH analogue pedals and joystick. Can I use the USB>quadrant with these. Am aware that you cannot mix analogue>and USB joystick and pedal devices.CH products say that on this page http://www.chproducts.com/retail/p_pedals_usb_comp.html that usb and game port controllers don't mix. On other compatibility notes on usb products (usb yoke and usb throttle quadrant) I can't find any statement on this topic. You'd better watch out on this on! Perhaps some other simmer may help us out? :-hmmm>2. Can the quadrant be used for 4 engined (jet) models? Of>course thinking of the 744 PMDG here.Sure - the have a look on the page http://www.chproducts.com/retail/throttles.html I've configured the throttle quadrant (thanks Bob Church!) to work for 1, 2, 3 and 4 engines.Have a nice day ;-) Ulf B

Hello Ulf, Thanks for your input. Think I will go direct to CH and ask the question about compatability.Purchase the quad and replace the analogue pedals and joystick (I would have to go the yoke) with USB devices - BIG Australian dollars!!RegardsJock McIntyre (YMML)

Jock McIntyre