Sign in to follow this  
lefteris

747-400 demonstration in Birmingham, 27NOV04

Guest Marc Harrington

398 tones to be exact. ;)Cheers!

Guest cfso1633

>With your permission, I'd like to add a link to your photos>from our homepage.>>>That's absolutely no problem, my pleasure!

Hello PMDG and others too,Does the TRU north function mean that it is possible to cross poles in FS with the 747? So far I've understood that due to FS limitations this was not possible.The shots look amazing!

Guest Callmecapt

Early Alpha? Damn, looks like mid beta if you ask me.I'm getting a semi just looking at these.It'll make a nice birthday present for me, that is if it's released in March.:( RegardsGoran

Guest christianholmes

Geez, if Robert reads this- I hope he will forgive me- he must have been biting his tongue a couple weeks ago. One of the things that FS addons have fallen short in, is the ability to save the panel states for complex aircraft. Looks like we will be able to do that- HUGE kudos, as this plane takes awhile to bring the cockpit to life. Sorry, bud- I was never doubting PMDG, just one of those things I figured would be not included due to the "pain in the arse" factor. Can't wait to see what else you've got in store for us...

Christian-Oh...I wuddent biding my tung... Weawy...I whuddent.... ;-)One of the FIRST things we did when moving beyond the 737NG was to spend some time assesing "why is wrong with the NG that we would fix if we had unlimited time," and "what would we have done differently with the NG if we were to write it over today."Panel save states was one area that we really wanted to change- so Lefteris spent some time developing a system that will be so easy and intuitive to use that it will boggle your mind. ;-)For those that like surprises- we have only shown about 1/5 of the new goodies.... We have plenty more to come. Now that the airplane is really advancing rapidly- we'll begin showing you more and more.Hope you all had a nice Thanks Giving holiay here in the USA!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

No I'm realy happy, I just saw the newest screenshots. :)Yehaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm off to my airplane now for a flight from LEMG to EDDS. ;)

Guest neverwind

The wait for the pictures was worth the wait. Please show us more with each milestone! It will be interesting to follow the changes to the exterior model as it proceeds forward from this "alpha" one shown!Well done PMDG.

Guest beren2ke

When? When? When?What is the release date???I've been waiting since the first announcement. I visited the homepage every other day...I need this baby!Please, please: end my suffering! When is it due???Christian

>When? When? When?>>What is the release date???>>I've been waiting since the first announcement. I visited the>homepage every other day...>>I need this baby!>>Please, please: end my suffering! When is it due???>>Christian"Captains-Now and then it seems we go through a run of threads that we must delete for various civility and legal reasons.....The past week has been one of those runs.A few quick items for all of you:1) You may not attack other members of this forum. AVSim's rules, PMDG's rules, and commonly accepted models for public behavior prohibit it.2) I would like to re-iterate PMDG's long standing policy about not announcing release dates for products. We do this in order to avoid disappointing you- and to avoid placing ourselves under pressure to release a product that is not finished simply in order to make a deadline.3) I would also like to re-iterate PMDG's long standing tradition of not announcing products before we have crossed over certain hurdles in the development process. It is our opinion that our customers do not gain anything by having PMDG announce a long list of "development intentions." We have not put the PMDG 747-400 into beta testing yet, but we are seeing alot of discussion about "what's next" and whether or not PMDG will continue with development of a 777 given announcements by PSS, etc....At PMDG we make development decisions approximately 2 years out- and the technology base upon which we work is relatively transparent when it comes to future development lines. I have deleted a thread started in this forum a few times related to comments I have made in public and private about PMDG's 777 plan- as the thread appeared to be an effort to "Stir things up" with the folks at PSS....Gents- this is a small development community- and we happen to think pretty highly of the folks at PSS... We do not wish that anyone should engender bad-blood on the basis of conjecture.....Two obvious questions will follow:Is PMDG developing a 777?: As usual- I will not comment beyond products already on display.Is PMDG developing a 757?: Not at this time.Is PMDG developing an Airbus?: Not at this time.Is PMDG developing a pogo-stick with a pretty flowered basket?: How else do you think Lefteris got to Birmingham to demonstrate the 747-400? Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group www.precisionmanuals.com" Hope this helps.Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

>For those that like surprises- we have only shown about 1/5 of the new goodies.... We have plenty more to come. Mr Randazzo you really are spoiling us! 1/5 eh ! Dont tell me, cabin smell is effectively simulated ?! :-lolHehe, the pictures are magnificent ! Excellent work gentlemen.ArmenPreparing facilities for 747-400 arrival :-boomwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

"The aircraft can fly over the poles."To clarify on my (misquoted) words:The aircraft will fly over the poles if/when MSFS allows this operation. As of today, it doesn't. Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Sorry Lefteris,Thats what comes of having a memory the size of a pea. At least I must have got the remainder correct.

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

Guest ToMy Li

Whe Is it released? PLEASE!!!! PMDG SAY EXACTLY RELEASE DATE!!!!!! :-grr