Sign in to follow this  
Allflight57

ATA flight deck

Hi I jus finished downloading the ATA version of the 737-800 but when I went to go and fly it I went to the styles menu to select their flight deck layout but ATA wasn't in there does anyone know what ATA's flight deck layout is PFD/ND or EFIS/MAP with what kind of ECIAS any help is appreciated thank youTyler

go to airliners.netsearch 'flight decks' and 'ATA' and '737'it will become immediatly clear as to what they usegood luck :-)

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest JF737WN

Already checked Mike.The only photo that was returned had all the LCD's blank.I checked jetphotos.net...got the same.ATA have a secret they're hiding? :)

I believe they use the PFD/ND style...but I'm not sure. And this is coming from a huge ATA fan.;-)

Ill check their website if I find anything ill update you soon...I tried google images and nothing! Jered I think you're on to something...lolTyler

OK, sorry Jered, thought it was worth a try

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest DZollner

Just do a search for my name in this forum and you'll turn up a thread on this very subject, that I posted several months ago. I included directions on how to add the particulars to the proper ini file so you can select the ATA style from the drop-down list, along with Cost Index info they use at ATA on the 738. Edit: I'll just give you the link so you don't have to search:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=search