Sign in to follow this  
Guest goon

CH Throttle quadrant and reversers

Guest goon

Hi all,HAs anyone got the CH Throttle quadrant calibrated to deploy the reversers after going past the throttle detents? Best I can get is that they deploy when I set ON the detents (not good!), or will not dpeloy at all. Any tips?Cheers,Gareth Evans

Guest optimum

Gareth,I am afraid I dont have the answer to your question, but I do have a question for you. Do you see that the throttle quadrant has increased your flight sim experience? What are some of the pros? I know a con is the thrust reversers as per your post. I have been contemplating purchasing these for christmas and would like your opinion on if you think they are worth it. Thanks,Troy StevensUAL6210http://virtual.united.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Gareth: I have mine set to work. I confighured using FSUIPC.Troy: The throttles are brillain, particularly with the yoke and pedals as well.I have mine basically for a 4 engined aircraft and only use the throttles I need,The left lever I use for the spoilers and the right are my flaps.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

Guest goon

Troy > Sorry, I only bought mine this afternoon, so no real experience with it. It is well made, and a very brief flight with the default Baron revealed a completely new level of control in a twin ie, total control over each individual engine, and a very satisfying feeling when balancing the power on each side with the levers :)Russell > Would you mind explaining how you did this? I can't get FSUIPC to see any difference between detent and full back.

Go to www.stickworks.com and download two .zip-files, CMNOTE02.zip and CMFSV120.zip. One describes how to get the Quadrant to work and the other contain a small program that helps update the device.cfg. Both are well documented and should help you.I initially had problems getting the fourth throttle lever to work but that turned out to be due to the fact that FS9 reverterd to a generic device when it didn

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest goon

Thanks for the link. I have no idea what the article is talking about though! I've got very close, and have a few more things to try. Should get there soon.Cheers,Gareth Evans