Sign in to follow this  
PilotGav

FMC Stays in ctuise mode during decent

Huh? Are you talking on the EICAS? There is no such thing as DESCENT on there.....Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

Guest Zapper

Gav a screen shot or two would be valuable pls.Rgds,Brad

Guest kdundon

This happens on my setup also. I don't let it bother me. It does go from CLB to CRZ but not to DES. That is all I found though and believe me I fly this product almost 100% of the time I fly now. All the other appropriate functions happen as expected for me so I will live with it for now. Ken

>This happens on my setup also. I don't let it bother me. It>does go from CLB to CRZ but not to DES. That is all I found>though and believe me I fly this product almost 100% of the>time I fly now. All the other appropriate functions happen as>expected for me so I will live with it for now. Ken Maybe you missed the meaning of my post, there is no DESCENT on there as there is none on the real NG, trust me ;-)Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

Guest kdundon

Nope, I got it, I was just letting him know its not on my system either and I don't let it bother me. It is a little strange though. Thanks, Ken

Guest frankathl

Hi Gavin,Thrust mode display annunciations on the real A/C are as below: