Sign in to follow this  
Guest odyssey

737ng 800/900 requirements

Guest odyssey

Hi all, I'm thinking of buying 737NG 800/900. It looks great but was wondering how it will work on my system. Should there be any problems? What could I expect as to performance? Will it be slow, ie frame rates? Thanks.Pentium 4 1.71 gig RamGeForce 4Ti4600

Guest Agamemnon

HelloIn all honesty your specs will struggle.Especially if you like the eyecandy.It is close Christmas though and you should treat yourself to some new hardware then get the NGTroy

You should be ok just don't expect 100% sliders and other things going full board at the same time. Problem with questions like this are systems are unique. You can have the exact same as me yet be running a million background programs, have tons of spyware etc that give you a completely different FPS. So in general you should get *ok* FPS that being in the 2D panel...Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

Guest odyssey

Thanks for the answers guys. I think i just might give it a try.Again, Thanks.BTW put my wish list in to Santa for a new computer!