Sign in to follow this  
Guest obriets

Dear PMDG. This is what I really want for X-mas

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Wasn't FSD doing one? Hell, Owen did post preview of one a while ago.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest obriets

Captain Sim is doing a C-130, but the C-17 is the king now.

Here here!Now that would be a serious challenge for the PMDG team, a Boeing (ex MD) heavy with modern systems and amazing short runway performance!Dam why didnt I think of that!?Got to be a good call!Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest C17SimGuy

Hmm. . .I wonder what strings I could pull here to get any kind of official endorsements. . .that WOULD be cool. :-D-drew

Guest ba747heavy

>Captain Sim is doing a C-130, but the C-17 is the king now.CaptainSim has been doing that C130 since FS2002. Take that for what its worth.

Guest markyp

Hi,I live 10mins from Brize Norton and would love to see a C17 made!!wow!!MArk

Guest nattydread

I also would like to see the C-17 modeled by PMDG...I think I said this a few weeks ago.It would be great change of pace. I'd also like to see a Dornier 328. I have this thing for high wing, high performance movers.

I just loved reading this post!!I love this aircraft from the first time I saw it put through its paces at R.A.F. Mildehall when it was the prototype.The fact that the only other one available is from www.byteforge.com and thats a FS2k2 aircraft without GPS.I suggested this one to PSS. but they moved the goal posts when they said they were wanting to concentrate on an older aircraft instead. In the meantime they announced another B777.The C-17 Globemaster 3 is a revelation, the answer to the Hercules age. It does everything that the C130 does but a bloody site quicker.YES PLEASE PMDG, I WOULD LOVE ONE?All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png