Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikeallen

Cabin Announcements

Guest mikeallen

Hi All,First of all, what a great aircraft add-on this is. Fantastic.I know there is an add-on out at the moment which gives cabin announcements but this is i believe only for the 800/900.Is there any programs that give cabin crew announcments for the 600/700?thanks Mike

There's another commersial product called FlightDeck Companion, it has it's own forum here at AVSIM, you might wanna check it out.Then you have FS2Crew (guess that's the one you was referring to only compatible with the 800/900-series which is correct) that gives you cabin announcements and much much more...Cheers,

Richard Åsberg

To me, still the Number ONEand FREEFDSFXPNL.ZIP at avsimAuthor: Marcus ThompsonI use it for more than one year, change Flight-attendants-announcements and Captain- and/or Purser-Announcements when ever I get rid of oneIt

Guest speight

There is/was?? a special version of FDSFX on the Fanda site, but the site seems to be down just now.It has many more features and can be configged to any plane to give superb verbal checklists, announcements and even your fav music.EDIT.....Here you are, I found it with google;http://sidneyschwartz.homestead.com/hotspot.html

Guest mikeallen

Hi all,Thanks for your helpful replies.I have downloaded the FDsfx from avsim. Does anyone know if there is an english accent sounds pack i can install into this ? or would it be better to make one of my own?CheersMike

>Hi all,>>Thanks for your helpful replies.>>I have downloaded the FDsfx from avsim. Does anyone know if>there is an english accent sounds pack i can install into this>? or would it be better to make one of my own?>>Cheers>>MikeGB-007Hi Mike,hope you downloaded the EXTRA-Panel-Selection (buels, silverplated, etc. (an assortment of maybe 10 other bitmaps, so you don