Sign in to follow this  
Guest shaheedan

Help! Suddently can't use pop up view shortcut

Guest shaheedan

Hi all,what is probably suddently change in my FS9 and maybe my 737-700 PMDG aircraft since i cannot call up my pop up view using short cut by pressing shift 1 ...shift 9, when i press one of it example shift 9 for my weather radar , nothing appears and even shift 2, 3 for all default pop up in 737NG,i check in my panel.cfg, nothing changed there, all as in default conditions. it happened in all my aircraft. also i'm realised during flying when i press Esc, i don't have the icon show either end flight or continue flying .anybody can helpRegards,Shaheedanoil town,Malaysia

Shaheedan,Sounds like you lost the FS key assingments.BTW. You are not supposed to use the SHIFT+1-9 keys. This can cause erratic behaviour of the panels. Use the MZAFOTRC buttons instead. Or in case you have upgraded to the 800/900, use the PMDG internal key assignments to assing key combos for panels.Hope it helps,

Guest shaheedan

Thanks for your info, sorry what is the meaning of MZAFOTRC buttons ?i have upgraded version 800/900 PMDG and also it patch.why suddently happened and not before?Regards,Shaheedanoil Town,Malaysia

Shaheedan,Thos letters stand for the various views and popup for the PMDG NGMain view, Zoom view, Approach view, Fmc, Overhead, Throttle, Radio and Clock. Those letters are available on all popups.Hope this helps youBob JohnsonDenver

Do you mean I actually got them right???????????????It was just a wild guess from the top of my head. I guess the beta testing has put some un-erasable traces in my mind! :+MZAFOTRC alias MZAFOTRICheers, :-beerchug