Sign in to follow this  
Guest skykid

A/T Not Arming -800/-900

Guest skykid

Having had the -600/-700 version for about 6 months and getting Timothy M's tutorials down pat, I recently purchased the -800/-900 version and am loving it.My only issue is that for some reason I cannot get the A/T switch to arm, when I click it to the on position (along with the FD for takeoff) it reverts to the off position and I get the A/T FMC Alert Light blinking on and off.Anyone have any thoughts? I am following the tutorials and checklists very good but could have missed a step somewhere which could be why it is not arming.Thanks,Tom RawskiIntel P4512MB RAM120GB ATAATI AIW9800 PROFS9Microsoft SidewinderPMDG -600/-700/-800/-900

Tom,As covered in several hundred previous postings on this particular problem ;-)After Engine start, run the "After Engine Start" checklist and you will note a step to "Select Both Engine Generator Switches to ON" That should get the A/T working. Not being a nag, just encouraging the Search feature. Merry XmasRegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest skykid

Paul:Thank you for the info - I didn't do a thorough search first on this topic but will for future issues that I have.Thanks again and happy holidays to you too!Regards,Tom