Sign in to follow this  
gsumner

Overhead panel gaurded switches open after 800/900 upgrade

Just got the update to 800/900. I've upgraded the 600/700 panels etc to match. Now I've just noticed that all the overhead gaurded switches on the 600 and 700 are open and the switches are all off even though the systems are on.Anyone else had this . . .is there a cure.

UNINSTALL using this http://www.precisionmanuals.com/downloads/inc_downloading.asp?iFile=209 Remove ANY saved PMDG flight that you had then REINSTALL in order. Load the default Cessna (in position that you desire, either running or not with AVonics on) then load the plane. Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

Guest grahamsumner

Thanks Randy,That wasn't too painful and worked fine. Just hope it doesn't have to be a regular thing though.

It probably won't be. Just curious, did you get any erros during installation of the PMDG 8/900 the first time around? (OLE errors). I got that error and didn't pay it any mind. When I fired up the AC, my ovhd panel was doing the same thing. I checked the actual guages, and they were corrupted. After a complete removal, i didnt get the ole error and the gauges wasn't corruptedCorey

Cool788.png
Corey Ford
QualityWings Simulations
Development Team

Guest grahamsumner

No,The installation was quite straight forward and error free.Graham