Sign in to follow this  
Guest fleurenf

New to PMDG 737NG 600/700 - Can't find the Clock!!

Guest fleurenf

Hi Guys,I've just purchased the 737NG600/700 product. Looks terrific, but I have one question, after searching frantically on every panel screen, I cannot find a clock of any description.Is there one on this great panel? If so, where is it located.

There is no clock.....Neo Sorry to many movies of late ;-) It can be found only on the approach panel on the 600-700. On the 800-900 it has a letter on the panel switcher (replaced the I) which allows pop up in any forward panel...Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

Guest fleurenf

Thanks, after a lot of embarassment, I found it.