Sign in to follow this  
Guest champiano

ADDITIONAL MD-11 SCREENSHOTS

Denis,those pictures are pretty old and the aircraft model you see is not PMDG but the one from iFDG.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest champiano

I know the the model is ifgd i meant the panel is Bill Grabowski'sDenis Allen

Guest Erups

I think that those pics are nowhere near what we will be getting as a PMDG product ;)

Guest champiano

I think there is a chance of a Weather Radar on the Pmdg MD-11 because if you look at the screenshots on the fs2004 forum, bottom left of the ND it says 'WX off'. Is this a dummy message or could there be a weather radar.I certainly hope soDenis Allen

Denis,as I said, those pictures are pretty old. WX OFF obviously means that the radar is OFF, so if there is none included in the panel that message would be shown permanently. I'm not saying there is one or there is none, I'm just saying that you can't assume based on that system message :)Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest Basten_TFF754

Can't wait... just can't wait! :-)Basten Heidema[a href=http://www.ifdg.net]--iFDG website!--[/a][/font]

>Can't wait... just can't wait! :-)You too Basten? What do you think, maybe if we beg for it as a Christmas present? :)Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest Basten_TFF754

Good idea Markus...a very good idea :-)[a href=http://www.ifdg.net]--iFDG website!--[/a][/font]