Sign in to follow this  
jay907uk

PMDG download liveries 600/700/800/900

Hi,I went onto the PMDG download site and clicked the ryanair plane as wanted to download it but could'nt find where to download it from and how to download it anybody able to help me if possible.MTIA Jason Thompson

Jason Thompson

Jason,if you're refering to the Ryanair Boeing Dreamliner livery then you'll not find it on our web page. This livery is a customer created paint and I think it can be found by searching in the AVSIM aircraft library. If you're looking for the standard Ryanair then go to the 800/900 download page and select page 5. Scroll down the page and you'll find the download links.

Hi Pete,Have checked the one you said and clicked page 5 and still couldn't find the download link. I did find at bottom of page download clicked that and it took me back to the picture of the ryanair againThanksJason Thompson

Jason Thompson

Hi Mats,Have you got some download instructions and also where to save the file to as am not that good with computers and don't want to save it to the wrong place.Many ThanksJason Thompson

Jason Thompson

Jason - Save the exe files you are downloading to a place of your choice. I save them together with my originally purchased basepack files. And this folder I burn onto a CD for backup reasons.Once saved you doubleclick/execute them and most things are automatic. You might need to enter the path to your FS root folder which usually is "C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9"Hope it helps,