Sign in to follow this  
Guest ingebj

Help? No FUEL and Frozen NAV+ADF readouts

Guest ingebj

Hello, Seems I may be having serious problems with FS or PMDG.I'm new to the PMDG 737 aircraft, but unfortunately I haven't been able to get the aircraft fired up. Fuel fails consistently to be uploaded to the aircraft, and both NAV and ADF knobs don't work/are frozen when I try to turn the dials. I have followed all the procedures regarding uploading the cold and dark flight, etc. to no avail. I have all the latest versions/patches of all aircraft from 500 to 900. My MSFS2004 is up to v9.1 and my FSIUPC is v3.411. My FS9.cfg file is clean as can be with no possible problems there. My machine is up to date with WIN XP SP2 and no problems with cards etc.I have not tried to reinstall the PMDG 737, and my MSFS2004 "Uninstall.exe" file has mysteriously disappeared so I can't perform a clean uninstall and reinstall of MSFS2004.Never had any problems with any aircraft until I tried to fly the PMDG 737 aircraft. Do I have to reinstall both FS9.0 and FS9.1 follwed by a complete reinstall of PMDG?Thanks,

Guest jumpjet

HiI can't help you with the aircraft problems, but when inserting your FS2004 disk and running the setup program, you should be offered the chance to uninstall FS9.You don't need uninstall.exe resident on your hard disk.CheersGraham

Guest lamont

Inge:I didn't see it in your message so I'm assuming you haven't tried this. Start FS and create your flight using the stock Cessna 172. Then after your situation loads up, shut down the engines and turn off the master battery switches. Do not turn off the avionics.Now switch to the PMDG and it should load up with a cold & dark cockpit.As for fuel, if your not cold and dark then pause the simulation then add your fuel and unpause and you should be good to go.