Sign in to follow this  
Guest fleurenf

TCAS for 600/700

Guest fleurenf

Hi there,I'm well aware that TCAS doesn't work in the NG 600/700 package however, will it get implemented via an updat!!! or do we specifically have to purchase the 800/900 package just to get TCAS to work.I'm quite happy with the magnificent 600/700 aircraft you've produced but I can't see any reason for not having an active TCAS with it. I'm sure the real 600/700 model aircraft have it installed!!

the update for the -800 and -900 has MUCH more than a tcas. Better cocpit, vc and more.

The 600-700 was not even developed with TCAS, never advertized with it either. It was the great and generous talent of Lee Heatherington that made it possible for us to have the version we do have in the 800-900 edition. Also the 800-900 is another package, certainly it could not be another package if it had the same options as the 600-700. The real bird has many things not in flight simulator, this is not a CBT OR FAA training device so of course you will not have that type of detail for 39.95.. [h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

Very true. I've spent a lot more for software products (games) that have nowhere near the detail of flightsim software.I wonder how much it costs per hour to be in a 'real' boeing 737 simulator?

Guest fleurenf

Gentlemen,In no instance have I critizised the magnificent product produced and I'm well aware of the great talents of Lee Heatherington. All at PMDG who developed the package are to be commended for it. I was just curious.As for wondering how much it costs to be in a real 737 simulator well I'm sure you can find that out yourself.Thanks for your responses.

will it get implemented via an updat!!! or do we specifically have to purchase the 800/900 package just to get TCAS to work. Yes it will work with the Update 800-900 Fred. I did not take your post in the wrong way, I just answered your question of why it was not in the 600-700. Sorry if that came across the wrong way..Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |