Sign in to follow this  
Guest kchaudhry

entering raw lat/long waypoints in fmc?

Guest kchaudhry

hello. does any one here know how to insert raw latitiude and longitude in fmc legs page or in route page. i have tried everything, looked up in the manual and it doesn't work. it sya seither invalid entry or not in data base.i am inserting in this format: N33405W01702.1any thoughts? great regards.khurram.

Khurram13 positions no more, no less. No decimal period/comma. Check the manual again you are on the right path.N33405W017021Would be the right format for:33

Guest kchaudhry

it worked. thanks. i don't know why the manual said to enter a decimal point..huh?thanks a alot.(Y)

>it worked. thanks. i don't know why the manual said to enter>a decimal point..huh?FYI, it does not say so either!:-)

Guest geraldm

Hi,I'm trying to enter the following waypoints into the FMC on the 737NG Sim:N53W050N54W040N55W030N55W020N55W010But none of which can be entered. I have tried using 13 digits like so: N53000W050000 and even N53000W500000 but still the FMC shows the 'Not in database' error.Am I doing something wrong? The waypoints were taking directly from a real FMC (on a 777).Any help would be greatly appreciated.Regards,Gerald.