Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

for heather

jerrycwo4Before you changed your signoff pictures you had a picture of what I thought was your self and you are a faily young lady ( compared to my 60 + years). I'm retired and can spend all day with this forum and Fs2002 etc. fi I want to.How can a young person, such as your self find the time that you devote to this forum and the flight sims in general?Jerry

>jerrycwo4Before you changed your signoff pictures you had a picture of what I thought was your self and you are a faily young lady ( compared to my 60 + years). I'm retired and can spend all day with this forum and Fs2002 etc. fi I want to.How can a young person, such as your self find the time that you devote to this forum and the flight sims in general?Jerry

Guest Scott Campbell

Jerry,Forgive me if I'm wrong, but that picture you're referring to is KathyPilot.Heather had the "Imagine there's a beautiful sunset here..." text sig before going to her current image.

Guest drobson

"I am sure this doesnt refer to Heather(I loved the picture of her father, son and herself)which im sure is completely genuine."I think maybe you are somewhat confused here. That is KathyPilot with the 3 image sig, and not Heather as the other poster has pointed out.Darrell

I blame all these afternoon dramas on the television for all this !I bet I spend way more time on the computer than Heather and I do this because i have a aversion to working .I prefer to do a bit of painting in the morning then spend the rest of the day with the computer then maby go for a nice walk with my dog.I do not belive I was designed to work but to be a free spirit doing whatever the mind wants to do (providing nobody gets hurt by me)If I was to work maby a Tester for Flight simulator would be ok or a tester of the tropical island even :)Alpha xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Heather 636

Okay, for Pete's sake, we'll set the record straight once and for all. Any future inquiries can be referred back to this post.The picture being referred to is indeed KathyPilot, not myself. I have never had a picture of myself uploaded here, or anywhere else for that matter due to an incident some years ago and a "former friend" who was pretty good at modifying graphic images, if you catch my drift. It got spread around work and I almost lost my job. Fortunately it was he who lost his job and not me. Because of that incident, it is my personal policy to not post my picture where it can be accessed by the general public. Um, Peter, would you mind refreshing my memory, please? "before I get jumped on again by Heather which im sure I will"When did I do this? Was it during that silly blow-up over my signature post? I really don't recall, and if I did, please accept my apology. That was nothing worth harboring ill feelings and I don't. This is a great community and I for one wish to keep it that way. Everything nice and friendly.I do believe my personal profile would show anybody doing some basic math that I am 46, coming up on 47.I have served in the military.I grew up around guns, a family of hunters, and learned to handle them as well. Therefore my knowledge in that.The reason, for anybody who wishes to really know, why I have so much time on my hands is because of a bad ticker; it runs in my family. I am unemployed and help out my brother and his wife while currently living with them. I may not have much money but time is one thing that I do have.In regards to my health, I am doing okay and I have family around and people I care a great deal about, so please, do not worry about me or feel sorry for me. Even were I to kick the bucket tomorrow, I've led one heck of an interesting life, a few bad experiences like anyone else, but very few regrets. I will go out with no complaints.I really have little to hide from anybody. However, some things ARE personal and nobody's business. If anyone has any further questions, please contact me via "personal message" or email. No guarantees of an answer, that will depend upon the question.I do hope this has settled everyone's curiosity to a satisfactory level. I am not here to garner sympathy but to be part of an environment that I dearly love, aviation and flight-simming. It tickles me even more so when what little knowledge I have of it allows me to give something back to the same community that has helped me so much to learn it.I know this is not really the place for this but I keep getting inquiries so I just wanted to clarify the curiosity and/or confusion.I'm not mad, I'm not "jumping" anybody. I think I have been here long enough now with enough posts for most of you to be able to make your own decision as to what type of person I am. Nothing really special, just somebody who shares similar interests with the rest of you. I am who I am and nothing more. Just Heather.Thank you.

Guest Scott Campbell

Anniette,Written like a true artist. ;-)Me too. I'm only allergic to doctors and work. ;-)

Hey Heather ,JUst say something so everybody knows you are not Napolean ,thats all you have to do ,say you love russia or the English maby (as a few sugestion) :)This is what I did and "nearly"everyone Knows I am not Napolean.Alpha xxxxxxxxx

Guest Heather 636

Of course I'm not Napoleon silly! I'm King Henry the VIII, except on Tuesdays between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm when I fill in as Mary, Queen of Scotland. Actually, I'm still Henry the VIII, but in drag.Now how on earth can anybody get THAT confused with Napoleon!?Cheers!Heather