Sign in to follow this  
Guest fleurenf

Lower EICAS Screen

Guest fleurenf

Hi all,Apparently there's a lower EICAS monitor available. Can anyone advise what key to use to view this screen?

Guest JamieG

I believe you need to right click the upper EICAS monitor and then if it comes up black you need to select either the ENG or SYS page by pushing the small button above the upper EICAS.

Guest champiano

WowI have never noticed that beforeCheers Denis Allen

Guest mangold

>I believe you need to right click the upper EICAS monitor and>then if it comes up black you need to select either the ENG or>SYS page by pushing the small button above the upper EICAS.Hello all.I cannot bring up EICAS monitor on 737-900 in 2D panel mode.Tell me why;-)G

>>I believe you need to right click the upper EICAS monitor>and>>then if it comes up black you need to select either the ENG>or>>SYS page by pushing the small button above the upper EICAS.>>Hello all.>I cannot bring up EICAS monitor on 737-900 in 2D panel mode.>>Tell me why;-)>>G

Guest mangold

Danke Randy , your pics are 100% convincing, however rightclick throws up the upper EICAS *only* when PMDG->Styles->EICAS->over/under is activated.then it comes up black *without* SYS/ENG choice.With PMDG->Styles->EICAS->Side-by-Side activated rightclick has no effect.I'm working with keyboard & touchpad of a notebook . Might this be the reason???G

Guest mangold

>With the Side-by-side configuration the lower DU is>INOPerable,Roger that Tim.>As Randy explained, you have to select either SYS or ENG on>the DU selection panel just above the upper DU.Here is a problem: I bring up the Lower ICAS Popup As shown in Randys pics)However the screen is black. No offered SYS/ENG spots on the screen.Instead there is a +/- clickspot in the upper left areaof the ICAS popup . But no +/- reaction.I'm at a loss.BTW what does DU stand for (Display Unit?)G

Guest mangold

>>Roger that Tim.>>Well, it's really Mats but that's ok. ;-)Pardon me, Mats>Well.. You got to read my scentence again and pay attention to>this: "you have to select either SYS or ENG on the DU>selection panel just above the upper DU">>It's on the panel above your upper Display Unit (DU). It's not>a clickspot on the display itself.>HOpe it helpsYes Mats, it helped. I finally 'noticed' the ENG/SYS buttons(considered them completely dead but they become alive in EICAS Over/Under mode)Matter is now understood - everything works.Mats, danke f