Sign in to follow this  
Guest 320MAD

Great work and a question/challange?

Guest 320MAD

Hi PMDG team,First off GREAT WORK AND SUPPORT! I have been following this forum for some time now. I have seen your 737NG series in action at a friends house and I must say I'm impressed! I have also read on your site that you are moddeling an MD-11 as well. So now let me drop a bit of a bomb on you as you guys seem to deliver! I have been an airbus fan for some time as are several simmers out there. We now have your great 737NG and soon to come 747, have you guys ever thought of moddeling an airbus A320? There are a lot of simmers out there that want to fly this aircraft but no company out there develops anything near the standard of your NG series when it comes to the Airbus. This is just a small suggestion and I hope I'm not out of place posting it here.Regards320Mad

Hello Mrs 320MADLet me drop two bombs! ;-)First. Please have a look at the forum guidelines and sign your posts with your real name.Second. About the A320. This has been discussed before. Can't remember the particulars though. Have you tried the eminent Search function?Hope it helps,

Guest 320MAD

OK Matts can you please not refer to me as Mrs! If i'm not wrong it's the second time you have done this to me. It's not nice as you don't know me or anything about me. I didn't post with my real name Carmelo Portelli cause I don't own the product. Apart from that thanks for your comments much appriciated.CheersCarmelo

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Apparently Airbus isn't exactly cooperative with non-European FS developers, or so I've heard... Besides, I am pretty sure that PMDG has a full platter of projects after the 747.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)