Sign in to follow this  
Guest don

FMC problem with 737ng

Guest don

hii i just got my comp formated due to virus and had an extra hd installed in my motherbaoard......so had to in stall all the softwares again! well i installed the pmdg beech craft and 737ng and thought about learning the aircraft with utmost realism so had took an advanced flight tut by cap timmothy [i think] frm kstl to kclt....but am having problems wid the sid star stuff ....i have downloaded the latest sid stars and the latest airac0412...but when i load the fmc i get an error at transition line 158 and god knows what...i have tried reinstalling the stuff but still, well the airac0412 path leads in pmdg/fmcwp and i have placed the sid stars in pmdg sid stars folder.......am i forgetting somethin???? plzz help thnx in advance

Guest don

hey anyone for a word of advice plzz

Hiya Don is it? You'll get a ribbing here in the PMDG forum for not actually signing your real name at the bottom of your posts (one of the PMDG forum rules)From memory, this error relates to you SID/STAR for your arr airport. If you open that STAR with notepad and go down to line it's reffering to or the NAVAID and either correct it (if you know how) or delete that line/NAVAID. You will have to reload the PMDG aircraft to see if these changes worked.

Guest stang

Hi Unknown>latest airac0412...but when i load the fmc i get an error at>transition line 158 and god knows what...i have triedThis is usually caused by the default version of the SID/STARs. Sometimes files don't get loaded where you think they went. Verify each airport file that it is an 0412 cycle by going to the flightsimPMDGSidStars folder and opening each file (kstl.txt and kclt.txt) and looking at the header for the cycle number.>reinstalling the stuff but still, well the airac0412 path>leads in pmdg/fmcwp and i have placed the sid stars in pmdg"pmdg/fmcwp"? The correct path for the AIRAC data is in the flightsimFMCWPNavData folder. It looks like you correctly put the SID/STAR data in the flightsimPMDGSidStars folder.RegardsTerry