Sign in to follow this  

fsd release t 38

The problem is Windows - it sounds like it's a screw up in your multimedia environment. Maybe you have installed a Windows Theme at one time that has stomped a Windows .dll or something but if you are not even getting the default clicks in some panels that you should (like in default a/c) the problem is a Windows one.The lighting switches and some others you can hear have gauge specific 'soft clicks' coded in the FS2002 gauge itself - so you will hear those - but if the default FS2002 sound scheme is not fully working on your other aircraft as you say it isn't ... this will be a Windows problem and I can't see how even reinstalling FS2002 will help ...

Guest emergency_pants

Following Greg's post about sounds aliased to the Lear, I just wanted to say that I've copied the sound folder from my Red Arrow Hawk Trainer into the T38 folder and it sounds a hell of a lot better than the Lear. Great, in fact!! The Hawk comes in 2 zips and the sound is in the 2nd. It's a hefty download at 17mb but the sounds are very good indeed.Make a search for Red Arrow in the AVSIM library. Incidently, all credit to Martin Schwanke for this Hawk (and Owen Hewitt & Mikko Maliniemi for the original!)... it's a fine aircraft and well worth adding to your collection. This T38 is fantastic!! Many thanks to FSD!! I recently bought the Cheyenne.. and I'm really happy with that too. It's outstanding!With thanks,Simon.

Guest TimD

There were some files accidently left out of the original installer. If you are experiencing this problem, go to our Tech Support page and follow the sign to the FAQs. The FAQ page for the T-38 will give you a download link to the Service Release. This will correct the problem.The master installer has been corrected, so anyone downloading the T-38 from this point on will not experience the problem. [link:www.fsheartland.net]http://www.fsheartland.net/images/Heartland_sig.gif

Looks like im in the same boat as you. It also made take a look at the other planes that i have including the default and guess what!No CLICKS on any switch????I dont know why i never noticed it before but all be dog gone???Lower down this thread it is said its a windows issue and you would have to re-install the o/s?Nope! not for a click!!!Maybe there is another answer???Good luck to you and who ever else has this issue......Ed

Now thats customer service!Thanks FSD............Ed:-wave

WOW what an amazing amazing airplane!!!! I would like to say a big thank you to FSD for this one. After flying the heavy iron for a while it is sure nice to rocket around in this gem (which I have been up wayyy too late flying :) ) I think I just set a time record between KFNT and KPTK!! Again many many thanksGarrick Geisz

Forgivin!In fact i like this plane so much , Im going over thier to the site and buy something from ya! That twin you got over there looks pretty nice too....Thanks guy's!Ed