Sign in to follow this  
Guest bmbvjblue

FSUIPC and PMDG 737NG

Guest bmbvjblue

I know there was a topic on this before but I am still having a problem ever since I've upgraded FSUIPC 3.4 to 3.411/3.44. I have the registered version of FSUIPC 3.411 and ever since I've upgraded to FSUIPC 3.411 when I try to turn on the battery switches on the upper overhead none of my avionics turn on (main panel, FMC, etc.) This did not happen when I had the registered version of FSUIPC 3.4 installed. I am following the exact same procedures and everything. The only way I can think to fix this is to go back to FSUIPC 3.4 but I accidently overwrited that when I upgraded. Does anyone have any suggestions or do any of you guys still happen to have FSUIPC 3.400 and could email it to me?Thanks,Brandon

Brandon,After you turn on the battery make sure the BUS switch is also turned on in the overhead panel. I am running FSUIPC 3.44 registered and all is OK.Hope this helpsBob

Guest lamont

Brandon, if you don't have any luck I have pretty much all versions of FSUIPC just let me know and I'll send 3.40 to you.

Guest Knikolaes

Problem is, though, only 3.44 works with the FS Patch. If you want to go back in date on an FSUIPC module, you have to go back to not having the patched version of FS. I am having the exact same issue.Is you 3.44 registered? If not we may have the problem nailed there. Perhaps 3.44 does not allow access to the new PMDG if it is not registered.

Guest lamont

Chris:Not true, I'm running 3.4 with a patched FS and all is working just fine, including PMDG. Btw, once you register all future versions are automatically registered. Well, so far anyway.

Guest Knikolaes

Oddd. Oh well.I took a suggestion out of my thread in this forum and deleted ALL of my FSUIPC files from the modules directory and installed PMDG from scratch using only whaever module it installes (an older version of course) -- now my PMDG works wonderfully. That was the only change was getting rid of all the FSUIPC stuff from 3.44My theory is this -- possible combination of hardware conflict with 3.44 with the PMDG? Maybe something in my system had something to do with it.However now I am very happy and my PMDG is running awesome on my system. Just did Continental 432 from Denver to Houston (I flew that in real life Monday for a job interview with ExpressJet -- hoep I get the job) and the 800 performed BEAUTIFULLY! And that was even before I patched to 1.1 (I had version 1.0 installed).**shrug** Hey if it works . . .fly fly and away I go . . . Chris

Guest lamont

Chris, the old adage works "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!" Glad you're back to 100%.

Guest bmbvjblue

Lamont, did you get my email? I sent one to you yesterday. I would like to use FSUIPC 3.44 but for some strange reason my key file doesn't work with the new 3.44. I'm going to try my key again tonight to see if it will register it but no luck yet. Please email me at mybmb@msn.com, thanks.--Brandon

Brandon-according to Pete Dowson, the *only* reason versions > 3.411 stop working with PMDG's or any other commercial vendor's products is an issue with the registration key.I am not suggesting that you've got a pirate key, so instead of going back to older FSUIPC versions, please contact Pete with details, so he can help you (you *did* buy support from him with the key you bought, you know).If, on the other hand, you *do* have a pirate key, well... I'd go remedy that immediately if I were you.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg