Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

I just need to know if there is any news.

You asked that question a month ago. I'll respond with what I always respond with:It'll be released when it's ready. And they'll give us screen shots when they are ready.Go see the movie Oceans 12, I heard it's good. ;-)

I'm planned that already.BTW. I made a very nice flight with the NG series! :) ;)

Guest Callmecapt

>Go see the movie Oceans 12, I heard it's good. ;-)You heard wrong. It's crap. :-erks First one was 10 times better.RegardsGozza

That movie was awful - please don't waste your money seeing it.DO go see "The Aviator" however, which I just got back from - it was very very good.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Whats wrong with Oceans 12? I havent seen it but I thought the first one was really good.

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Gents-We'll have some updates and images "soon."We had planned more frequent updates- but unfortunately- we spent a significant amount of time explaining what an "alpha version" does every time we show images- so we are being a bit less forthcoming now. :-)We're making very good progress on the airplane's mechanical systems. The attention to detail on the minutae of the airplane's systems will exceed your expectations.We too two full months to model the flow behavior of the fuel system....If that gives you and idea of the detail level we are talking about. ;-)Plenty more to come- and we promise it will be worth the wait.... There is a significant amount of work being done to make this the greatest airplane yet modeled for MSFS.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest _sebastian_

>Plenty more to come- and we promise it will be worth the>wait.... There is a significant amount of work being done to>make this the greatest airplane yet modeled for MSFS.Hmmm.... well... okay then. But then we want the pogo stick to play with in the meantime...

Robert, I am curious, will the MD-11 be out before the 744 or vice versa?

Eric 

Not Robert but I believe that the 744 will be released first...Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

Guest Soulman

Wow Randy,That's a rather 'sedate' post by your standards...Are you trying a new diet? ;)Kidding mate.

Guest nattydread

Mr. Randazzo, are you and the family looking to adobt a 28yr old soon to be commerical multi-engine student?...Im sure my wife would understand!All kidding aside, I cant even imagine what else you guys could cram into these add-ons, Im anxiously waiting to see whats next.

>...I cant even imagine what else you guys could cram into these add->ns, Im anxiously waiting to see hats next. Charles,I think you'll really be excited about the new vinyl covered cockpit area and the opera windows we plan to go along with the racing stripes. Bill