Sign in to follow this  
Guest Split_S

Repainting - which of the paint kit textures to use?

Guest Split_S

hi I'm looking to do my first PMDG737 repaint - but there's a whole fuselage texture and then a texture file with the fuselage split up into sections - do I repaint the big texture and then cut and paste it in sections into the fuselage split up bit?I can't find any instructions as to which files actually need to be painted and placed where - help please!!!(I was au fait with painting in FS98 and 2000, I didn't bother with 2k2 now I want to repaint and it looks like I've missed a lot of changes!)cheersJezAMD Barton XP2800+Asus A7N8X-X512MB Corsair RAMGeforce 3 Ti200

Guest Split_S

Thanks Thomas!Any hints or tips for easily splitting (cutting up) the textures? I guess I should just define a photoshop action to do it really :)JezAMD Barton XP2800+Asus A7N8X-X512MB Corsair RAMGeforce 3 Ti200